Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back in the Saddle


Dear Readers: Perhaps you noticed my brief absence, and a couple of changes on my blog today. For reasons that I'd rather not go into, I was knocked on my ass a couple of days ago. I was left beaten and bruised, considered shutting down the blog for good but instead decided to take a short break and do a bit of "spring cleaning" on my body, mind & soul. Feeling refreshed and renewed, I'm now turning my attention to things here at the Castle. I've done some redecorating, and some purging, thought it was time to get rid of the old "stuff" down in the basement.

So, here I am, back in saddle, proving that it takes a helluva lot more than just a little push to keep me down!

4 comments:

Grace said...

od to have you back!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Grace! It's good to be back. Even though I wasn't gone long, I missed this lovely community of bloggers!

samway59 said...

You just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. You never let them win.
Good job. Love you, Mom

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Mom! You taught me well. :-)