Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happiness Is...


*celebrating Beren's birthday, watching him thoroughly enjoy his special day.

*Coyote Ugly. If you haven't been to this place, I encourge you to go. A new one just opened in My Kingdom and we couldn't wait to try it out. What a fun evening!

*spending the night in a posh hotel room, waking up whenever we wanted and enjoying a leisurely lunch at a wonderful little outdoor cafe. I looooove grilled portobello sandwiches!

*visiting my favorite little shoe store and grabbing two pairs for $30! (Aren't they adorable?)

*coming home to my family. Just 24 hours away and I was really missing them!

4 comments:

samway59 said...

Too cute. Love the shoes. Happy Birthday to your guy. : )Glad to see you are back and enjoying life.
Love you, Mom

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Mom! I knew you'd like the shoes, you and do have similar taste. You taught me well!

Abigail S said...

I love those shoes! Adorable!

I've never been to Coyote Ugly. Saw the movie though :-)

Rapunzel said...

Abigail, Coyote Ugly was so much fun! Having seen the movie, I had high expectations but I wasn't disappointed!