Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today's Inspiration: La Loba

"If you want to create, you have to sacrifice superficiality, some security, and often your desire to be liked, to draw up your most intense insights, your most far-reaching visions." ~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes


Ever since I read Women Who Run With the Wolves years ago, I have been enamoured with wolves and inspired by La Loba, the Wild Woman. There is so much to say about her, but for now I'll start with this quote that resonated so deeply with me today. In the future I will definitely share more about my own Wild Woman and my own transformation toward "fleshing out" my bones.

If you are a Wild Woman reading out there (and what woman isn't?) please come forward and introduce yourself...curl up by the warmt of the fire with me and share your stories.

2 comments:

samway59 said...

Good girl. : ) You never give up just because someone else is not happy. You can't make everyone happy. Keep up the good work.
Love you, Mom

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Mom! I love you, too.