Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happiness Is..



*saving close to $70 in coupons today, using that savings toward...

*a manicure & pedicure, polish in a Spring-y shade of mauve!

*having a leisurely lunch with my best friend, Rhiannon.

*a new dress at my doorstep when I arrive home from work - ebay is the best!

*a wonderful Mommy who gave me my Ostara gift early - a sparkly new Swarovski & pearl bracelet watch!

*the sky turning dark & cloudy but having a fresh new library book to curl up with.

I looovve girly days!

2 comments:

Aisling said...

Rapunzel, I enjoyed "meeting" the two new ladies in your "cast of characters!" I was hoping you had posted about them, and ta-dah!, there they were! Great happiness is list today. I have a new book from the library booksale, about eating for optimium health. And, I have a good Celtic fantasy novel loaned to me by one of my daughter's girlfriends. Life is good!

Rapunzel said...

Aisling, thank you so much! You must tell more about that Celtic fantasy novel, I'm intrigued!

Life certainly is good. :-)