Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happiness Is...


*big, new, fluffy white bath towels, bought on sale at Macy's last night. They look so pretty stacked in my black & white linen closet!

*Beren cooking breakfast on Sunday morning, adding a splash of Kahlua to my coffee

*developing a long-lost roll of film, being taken back to 3 1/2 years ago, pre-divorce when life was oh-so-different. I miss my girls at that age, but I am so grateful that we're not living that moment anymore. We're all so much happier now.

*a slightly cool breeze blowing through the open window by my desk

*a giant Swallowtail butterfly perched on the Dutchman's Pipe vine, right next to a fat caterpillar. Butterfly season has arrived!

2 comments:

Patty said...

That is the kind of coffee I think is a real treat

Rapunzel said...

Patty, it sure is! Beron has a splash in his coffee almost every Sunday morning - it just starts the day off as something special.