Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happiness Is...



*taking an afternoon nap flanked by my two favorite black kitties (photo above is of Jezebel)

*the new Alice Hoffman book, which I'm about halfway through!

*preparing myself a special dinner, even if I'm the only one home to enjoy it

*Watching The Soprano's with Beren last night, just love this whole Tivo thing!

*ironing..as much as I hate to clean, I really do enjoy ironing, especially doing Beron's work shirts. The smell of starch on the crisp cotton..just love it.

5 comments:

Mother of Invention said...

I love your black cat! I used to have 2 but now have 2 that are calico.

(I hardly ever iron..my husband does his own shirts!!)

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Mother of Invention! I have 3.5 cats at the moment - one we share with the neighbors. *grin* Two are black, one orange tabby and one gray tabby. I love 'em!

Abigail S said...

Your cat looks to comfy! I wish I could curl up there, too! Instead, I'm at work. :-(

A special meal is worth a lot of happiness, too!

Oh, The Joys said...

I tell you, I like the Sopranos WAY more than ironing.

Rapunzel said...

Abigail, Jezebel is always ready for a nap, love that about her!

Oh, the Joys, I agree! I'd watch the Sopranos every day, can't believe this is actually going to be the last season!