Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Dirty Little Secret


I have to tell you about my latest obsession, something I do at least daily and can't seem to get enough of. Ready? I am suddenly, hopelessly in love with the fabulous ladies of How Clean is Your House? Kim and Abbie made me laugh out loud with their antics and inspire me with their cleaning tips. (Who knew that lemons and salt were so powerful?!) Fortuntely I'm a latecomer to their show so I have lots to catch up on, and the power of TiVo so I never miss an episode!

Now, I have been lusting after their ever-so-fabulous rubber gloves and am on a mission to have a pair of my very own. Lo and behold, just this morning I found some! Carolyn's Kitchen carries a whole bunch of adorable vintage-inspired gloves & aprons, right up my alley! Absolutely adorable, Kim & Abbie would definitely approve.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I love them too, they have such FLARE which attracts the LEO in me and yet they are so practical in their approach to cleaning.
My friend made her own cleaning gloves, with glue gun for the trim around the cuff and some permanant markers for designs.

Rapunzel said...

Patty, we have that LEO nature in common! Kudos to your friend for making her own gloves, I bet they are gorgeous!