Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Yippee! We Made It!


It's the end of tax season, thank the goddess! Though we still have lots of extensions to file, and there is always Quarterly input for the corporate clients, the hardest part is over. Today I'll go to work and tension will be lessened and tempers tamed. Since the office had a big ol' party last night there might be a few hangovers, but that's certainly preferable to overworked, exhausted accounts and their harried assistants.

Adios, Uncle Sam, see you next year!

2 comments:

Abigail S said...

My Mom is a CPA. This year's tax season was stressful for her, moreso than normal. I understand your enthusiasm for it to be over. Yippee for everyone in the accounting field!

Rapunzel said...

Abigail, I wonder why this year was so bad?! Everyone had extra time to file, seems like that would have helped, no? Well, this is my first year in the field and I have a huge respect for CPAs now!