Sunday, July 29, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


What a fun-filled weekend we've had so far! Candye Thursday night, Bad Idea Friday night (love those guys!), then a birthday party with Excess last night! (We got there so late, because we got a just a little bit lost. Why oh why are men so opposed to asking for directions?) Of course there was also the Friday night visit with My Mermaid, wish I could've seen her Medusa side dancing last night but we just couldn't make it to either show. Next time I will be there with bells on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Above is me with my lovely Princess friend, Cinderella. She's so much fun to be with, just love her voluptuous self!)

Whew! I am tired but have had a wonderful weekend so far. Friends keep asking me how I keep up with these late nights, out & about as much as Beren and I are. Well, I guess because I spent my 20's and 30's raising babies, I'm ready to party now in my 40's! I have the perfect mix of work/play/family right now, am just living life to the fullest while I'm young enough to do so. I can't remember the last weekend that we didn't go out to see a band, we really are so lucky to have great live music right at our doorstep. And, yeah, it's pretty cool to know the bandmembers as well. (I'm such a groupie!)

Yesterday we just hung out at the pool all day long, today looks to be the same. Beren and Mike are going to grill some chicken and I'm planning a nice long float in the pool. Ahh...some beauty rest is definitely in order for this partying princess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky gal -- I'm so envious -- I do so love to hear a live band (as opposed to those dead ones ....... an old joke but still used LOL!) -- and your friend looks like fun too!

Cheers!

Jan x at another soggy day here at Rosemary Cottage

Grace said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all!

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Hey, and aren't the 40's the new 20's? Keep up having fun.