Saturday, July 14, 2007

Girls Rock!


Last night I went to see this awesome young woman perform, Alexx Calise. I spotted her on Myspace, first noticed her gorgeous long hair and then listened to her music, read her profile, etc. I was instantly enamored with her, checked her tour schedule and found that she was performing locally last night. Whoo-hoo! It didn't take much convincing to get Beren to take me to the 10:15 show, one of the things I love most about him is his spontanaiety and fun-loving personality. Well, Ms. Calise did not disappoint! Not only is she gorgeous and amazingly talented, she is also a sweetheart of a girl! I have no doubt that she'll go far in her career and one day I'll be showing off this picture, bragging about how I saw her in a little tiny bar right down the street from my house.

More later, right now I have to get ready for my ex-husband's wedding!

4 comments:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Oh, I will have to check her out. Could you post her MySpace address?

Hope you had fun at the wedding.

Mother of Invention said...

Now there's a comment you don't see or hear too often! (Although I don't know your story on this)You'll have to post about that one!

Nice that you get along enough to be able to do this.

Rapunzel said...

Silverneurotic, absolutely, here you go: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4342762

Mother of Invention, I wrote about xH #1 here: http://rapunzelscastle.blogspot.com/2007/04/cast-of-characters-part-3.html

if you want to take a peek. :-) The wedding was lovely, all went well! I'm glad I could be there to see Strider's happy moment, as well as watch our lovely daughter walk down the aisle.

the domestic minx said...

Now I must go forth and give her my full attention...

she sounds fascinating!!