Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pampered from My Head to My Toes...


and everything in between! *wink* It's amazing what a pedicure and some good lovin' will do to a girl's spirit! I pampered myself with a pedicure yesterday, was lounging on the patio sipping wine and admiring my own toes when Beren walked in the door. I was so happy to see him, you'd think he'd been gone a week! We went out for a little while, had a couple of drinks and watched our friend play acoustic guitar at a local bar, then came home and took a little dip in the pool. The rest of the evening ended as nicely as it began, and I woke up with a huge smile on my face.

Today I completed the pampering by having my fingernails done, car cleaned & gassed up, am all ready to take Bettie to meet Candye! I'm so excited, like a kid in a Candye store. Ha!

3 comments:

the domestic minx said...

And you know how jealous I am...

Wish I could join you, darling.

xox

Grace said...

Have a wonderful time! I know you've waited for this for a long time.

Rapunzel said...

Minxy, you were with me there in spirit! And you know what? NO ONE else dressed up! I was so disappointed!

Thank you, Grace, I had a great time!