Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nice Matters


I am so touched & honored to learn that my wonderful new blogger friend, Laura Stamps, just gifted me with the Nice Matters Award! Isn't that so sweet of her?! I researched and found this about the award:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."


What a lovely thing to say about me. Thank you so much, Laura! Now it's my turn to recognize the "nice people" in my world. There are so many wonderful blogging friends out there, it is difficult to pick just a few but I'll give it my best shot!

Aisling from The Quiet Country House
Julie at Equus Villa
Kim at Daisy Cottage
JoJo at Are We There Yet?
Rose at Rose Cottage Lane
Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm
and last but certainly not least, The Domestic Minx.


8 comments:

Laura Stamps said...

You are so welcome, and you definitely deserve it! Your blog is beautiful and inspiring. I'm thrilled to be able to send this pretty pink bit of appreciation your way. Along with many faery kisses and hugs today!! :)

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Congratulations!

Aisling said...

Rapunzel, How sweet of you! Thank you for thinking of me. Actually Nan honored me with this also and I'm thinking my list over (Hope to post on Friday.) I'm not at all surprised you received this award; you're on the list I'm making in my head! :)

Rapunzel said...

Aisling, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! xoxoo

Jojo said...

Thank you Lady...how sweet! You deserve this award so much! Thank you for thinks of me too.
Hugs...jojo

Grace said...

Thank you very much! I'm very touched.

the domestic minx said...

Oh it is so nice to be nice!

It is also nice to be naughty!!

Kisses and many thanks, darling friend,

Minx
xoxox

daisy cottage said...

Ahhh, thank you VERY much! I appreciate you thinking of me! I'm sorry that I am just now seeing this... Congratulations to YOU for receiving this much deserved award! You are always a sweetheart Rapunzel!
((hugs))
Kim