Friday, August 31, 2007

Solitude



After the whirlwind birthday week, I'm finding myself craving some alone time, but not too much...I still want to socialize with friends & family but also need some space, some quiet moments to sit and reflect. As I wrote before, my life has changed so much in the past year, I just need to digest it all and figure out where, if anywhere, to go from here.

So forgive me if I don't post quite as often, I'll be sure to share my discoveries as they are revealed to me, however mundane they might be. *grin*

6 comments:

Jojo said...

Find some peace sweetie!
Hugs...jojo

Grace said...

Sometimes that's the best medicine - just some solitude away from it all. Take your time. I look forward to seeing your posts when you do write.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Very understandable that you need time to reflect...please, take all the "me" time you need.

Mother of Invention said...

I think you're right...a person would need time to process all that change and good fortune! Maybe there's nowhere to go from here except stay put and bask in it! (For awhile at least!)

RubyShooZ said...

Let's hear it for some time - alone time, together time, solitude time, peaceful time.

Rejuvenate, restore, re-up.

Love and peaceful, beautiful days and nights and world - for all of us.

the domestic minx said...

I love the sound of silence.
It really is the best therapy sometimes. I felt exactly the same after my birthday hoopla...simply craving downtime and me time.
It is delicious.
Enjoy it.
We'll all be here when you get back..

xox