Monday, September 24, 2007

Now Showing at the Castle: Phenomenon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yesterday Beren and I watched one of my old favorites, Phenomenon. Since he'd never seen it before, I was anxious to share it with him. He wasn't disappointed, nor was the film any less enjoyable 11 years after my first viewing. I still believe that the shaving/hair cut scene is one of the sexiest ever filmed, and there was absolutely no sex. Just tenderness and love...and who doesn't want to see John Travolta in a romantic role again? *swoon*

I'm pulling out the soundtrack to enjoy as I drive to work this morning..sigh..what a lovely, lovely flick.

8 comments:

Laura Stamps said...

LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! I can't believe I saw it 11 years ago...wow! One of the great spiritual movies, I think. Sad ending, though. But a movie everyone should see. Much love to you and many faery xoxo!!

Jen said...

I barely remember the movie, but the soundtrack is one of my favorites, so soothing.

Julie said...

I really liked the movie too, but have never heard the soundtrack. Now I want to see the movie again - just to hear the music!

He was funny in his latest role too in Wild Hoggs.

LadyTerri said...

I loved that movie it was so good....He is a wonderful actor :)

Susan said...

Hey, M ~

I love that movie too... but I think my favorite JT movie would have to be Michael - every time I see him now (whether in movies or magazines), I smell cookies... :-)

Plus who can forget Van Morrison's Bright Side of the Road at the end? - after the film, we all went out to a local diner for pie!

the domestic minx said...

Oh what a lovely, lovely film.
I am remembering it all over again.
I will have to dig it out now.
xx

RubyShooZ said...

Hm, I must live in a cave. I'm not sure if I've seen this or not.
But if it's got John Travolta in it, I should.

Peace and Travoltas.

~ RS ~

Mother of Invention said...

That was a pretty neat and exciting movie. Our little town has Travolta in Hairspray now! What a change!