Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Hauntingly Good Time!


The party last night was a complete success! I dressed up as my favorite pin-up, Bettie Page, in a devil's costume made by Olivia. Beren was, once again, a pirate. Kali was her nemesis, the goddess Kali, Kevin a Samurai.


Lily was an Indian Princess, Bambi Batgirl. Friends and family were treated to tons of food including an 8-foot sub served out of a handmade coffin, chips & dips & chicken wings, cupcakes, and an endless supply of soft drinks, beer, wine, and the most potent jello shots I've ever had! (Thank you, Kali!) Kevin's live art astounded everyone, Pablo's dj skills kept us singing & dancing..just a great time overall. I can't wait til next year to do it all over again!

6 comments:

Mother of Invention said...

You look like a zesty and perfect couple in these outfits...you're a natural at this character!

Aisling said...

Sounds like you had a great time. And you looked smashing dahling! ;)

Grace @ Rose Cottage Lane said...

Somehow I always thought Betty Page had a thing for pirates!

Looks like a great party!

Rapunzel said...

Mother of Invention, I did feel rather zesty, LOL! Thank you!

Oh, blush, thank you Aisling! The costume was really cute and surprisingly comfortable!

Grace, I think so, too! At least, this Bettie does. *wink*

the domestic minx said...

You look HOT!!
As one should when one is from HELL!!!
Gorgeous!
The party sounds entirely fabulous.
I do wish I had been there!
Your attention to detail is delicious!

xx

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, my Minxy friend! Wish you'd been here, we'd have had a devilishly good time!