Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quiet Time


Thanks so much to all of you who are still visiting The Castle even though I have been remiss in my writing. I've been putting my focus elsewhere - lots of reading, Halloween decorating, cooking, movie watching, a bit of exercising. I've been exploring some new interests, more about that later. Not a lot of writing or even as much computer time. *shrug* Not sure what's up but I'm just listening to myself and doing what feels right. Maybe this is the way I'm handling the ongoing stress and continuous changes that continue to be hurled at me, not to mention the enormous stress that others close to me are experiencing. (yeah, I tend to soak up their emotions, too). I normally vent, either through blogging or my friends, and I'm still doing a bit of that but mostly I'm self-medicating, for lack of a better word. It's rare for a Leo to withdraw..grin..but when we do, it's for good reason and is much better for us and the people around us, believe me.

So, again, thank you. I do read all of your lovely comments and am so glad that my blogging friends are hanging in there with me. I promise I'll be visiting your own fabulous sites again soon.

Love to all..xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

Aisling said...

Rapunzel, Please email me if there is anything I can do (just moral support or whatever you need.) It feels strange that for the first time in years, I don't really know what is going on in your life! love and hugs,

Jen said...

I love your blog, and almost every time I visit there's something thought provoking here. I think Halloween decorating is a darned good excuse to be gone too... :D

Have you ever considered wearing a magnet? If you have a hole in your aura, that could be why you are absorbing other peoples emotions. A magnet could help to close it.

Laura Stamps said...

Much love to you, Lady Leo!! I'm sure the faeries are sending lots of faery bliss to you too. You are a well-loved woman. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

Grace @ Rose Cottage Lane said...

Ditto on what Aisling said. I've worried about you, but figured you're a big girl and are doing what's best for you! Love you much!

the domestic minx said...

Happy to hear you are taking time to do the gentle things that nurture the soul...
It is what heals me too.
I really do need to withdraw sometimes...
You will be stronger when you return.
And I am always here!

Love.
xoxoxoxoxo

Mother of Invention said...

We all are allowed a break as we get busy with other things. I find thet I have more time in bad weather and the winter to blog. It's still nice here so I'm outside as much as possible. I have been remiss about getting around to read blogs too. I feel bad but other daily obligations must reign.

Nan - said...

I'm a big fan of withdrawing to recharge the batteries. When there's a lot of stress going on around me, or in me, I read, watch movies or tv shows I love, etc. but pretty much don't see people. I think you're doing the right thing for you. My heart is with you whatever you are going through.

Jojo said...

I too have been out of the loop, and no good reason other than life itself is going on and I'm drawn in.
Peace
jojo