Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She is Home!!


Thank the Gods & Goddesses, St. Francis and all who prayed, cast, sent energy & thoughts, notes, phone calls, and generally cared. Just 15 minutes ago I heard crying outside my bedroom window and there she was! A bit dirty, a little thinner, but it is my Jezebel! Here's a picture of her taken just moments ago after scarfing down 1/4 can of tuna, apparently none worse for the wear of her Big Adventure.

I am relieved and grateful beyond words, and through this I have learned quite a bit about the kindness of people, from my own family, neighbors I've never met before, and virtual strangers. I am in awe and ever-so-grateful, and tonight we will be opening a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

Thank you again, I am one happy Mama right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest!!! The best of all news this morning! Blessings on that wandering soul -- and yours for watching and waiting for her return! Champagne all around! I like my bubbly combined with orange and cranberry juice! :)

Cheers!

Jan at Rosemary Cottage

Aisling said...

I'm so glad she is home! I hope you have a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

hugs,
Aisling

Rapunzel said...

Thank you so much, dear friends! I am still so relieved and thankful, what a wonderful Thanksgiving gift. :-)

Mother of Invention said...

I am so glad your cat is back safely! I wonder if it went far? And how it found its way back?

Have a great Thanksgiving and give your kitty some turkey!