I have some baked chicken breasts leftover from last night, and half a head of fresh broccoli as well so this dish will come together quickly tonight!
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Posted on GroupRecipes by elaina253
* 1/2 pkg. linguine (8 oz.)*
* 1 cup fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets
* 2 tbsp. butter
* 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1. COOK linguine according to pkg. directions. Add broccoli for last 4 min. of cooking time. Drain.
2. HEAT butter in skillet. Cook chicken until browned, stirring often.
3. ADD soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture and heat through. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
4. TIP: *Or substitute spaghetti for linguine.
5. Serve with a mixed green salad topped with grape tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette. For dessert serve pear halves.