Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Photobucket

Today Beren and I are headed out of town to celebrate our Anniversary, the first "offical" one since it falls on Leap Year Day! We will be spending tonight and tomorrow night at a beautiful hotel on the water in St. Augustine! I'm so looking forward to some downtime with him, it's been a hectic, stressful few months and we are way overdue for some laid back couple time. 

Sunday we intend to put on our wanna-be biker garb and head to Daytona for Bike Week before returning home.

I have the champagne chilling and my overnight bag packed with Victoria's Secret, what more could we possibly need?

4 comments:

Julie said...

Have an amazing time and take a few pictures to share!

Julie said...

Have an amazing time and take a few pictures to share!

kim said...

Happy Anniversary!

And have fun at Bike Week. I had fun when I went. Be safe!
Hugs

Susan said...

Hey, M ~

Happy Anniversary to you both! - nice to see Happily Ever After happens in real life as well... <3