Friday, March 14, 2008

Happiness Is...


*a Friday morning all to myself even though I did have to run errands.

*picking up some gorgeous herbs on sale, can't wait to plant them in my garden this weekend!

*indulging in a fabulous fancy coffee at my favorite shop

*finding some really cute Easter decorations on the Dollar Aisle at Target, will start decorating right after St Pat's Day



*a batch of Martha's Chocolate Chip cookies in the oven, a treat for my girlies. I wish this cold would go away so I could smell them!

8 comments:

Jen said...

What a great picture! You look so cute & spring-y!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Jen! I'm looking forward to digging in the dirt this weekend. :-)

Stephanie N said...

Thanks for popping by my blog! Pick up those hooks and start a project-you'll wonder why you ever put them down!
And I envy you your outdoor pic-it's sooo cold and snowy where I am :( I want spring to come already!!!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you for visiting my castle, Stephanie! Wish you were here, we could sit on my back patio in the sun and crochet up a storm! :-)

Teacats said...

what a wonderful photo -- you are looking sooooo good! I just love buying and planting herbs -- just the best way to spend a spring day!

Thanks for the recipe -- just dug out some frozen chick from the freezer and needed a quick dinner idea!

Jan at Rosemary Cottage

kim said...

Look at you! Looking good, Miss Skinny!

Rapunzel said...

Teacats, let me know how you like the recipe! And thank you for your kind words!

Rapunzel said...

Aw, Kim, thank you! :-)