Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On My Hearth: Reservations!


I'm tagging along on a little business trip with Beren tonight, heading just an hour or so north of the Castle. As you know, I love doing this because it gives me some forced relaxation time - I can read, play on the computer, etc. without piles of laundry and dirty dishes mocking me. It won't be a very long trip, though, as Beren has meetings all day tomorrow so there's really no need for me to hang around the area. Instead I'll get up at a normal time, have breakfast and then head home to work.

Still, a nice dinner out and some couple time in a hotel room is a very good thing indeed. *wink*

1 comment:

Mother of Invention said...

I think I need reservations in that window seat!! Our kitchen's torn apart and my stove is in the driveway!!!