Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bye for Now

It seems apropos that my last post before this one is entitled "Letting Go." I feel that I need to do that with this blog right now. I'm not sure if it'll be permanent or temporary, but I just need a break.

Please, please, dear friends who I've met here in blogland, email me at Rapunzelscastle@gmail.com and keep in touch. I do care about you all and want to stay connected, I just would like it to be more intimate, more one-on-one for a while.

Thank you for understanding and not thinking I'm totally crazy. *weak grin*

Hugs to all...Rapunzel

P.S. edited due to TMI

5 comments:

kim said...

I would love to have e-mail conversations. Here is mine:
chevy49girl@yahoo.com

You need to do what is good for YOU!

Karla said...

I'm sorry to see you go, but I do understand. You're not crazy - in fact it's wisdom like this that keeps you sane! Much love, see you in emails.

Mother of Invention said...

I totally understand this. We all need to prune our branches from time to time. I've been sort of pulling away from the blog thing too but in my case I just need to attend to more in daily life such as read, clean etc.

Thanks for all your varied posts and recipes!!
All the best in your new growth!

KerrdeLune said...

Well shucks, I DO hope you'll resturn us, refreshed renewed and downright incandescent.

Aisling said...

Rapunzel, I miss you already. I will get to that long, chatty email I plan to write to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'm sending love and hugs your way.