Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Big Day Part 4

Because you guys have asked...grin...here are a couple of shots of me taken at the wedding. Can you tell how proud and happy I was? And looking at the last pic of my gorgeous children, can you blame me? *swoon* I am one proud mama, that is for sure!





The bride and groom weren't the only ones smoochin' at the wedding!




One Happy Mommy




All of my children, isn't my new "son" so handsome?!



Thanks so much to my dear friend Jersey who took these pictures, she is so talented! I daresay that hers will rival the "professional" photographers!

8 comments:

Teacats said...

VERY lovely photos -- and I adore the whole theme of "Vintage Florida" You look wonderful!!! And do check out art.com -- type in "vintage travel" into the search feature -- and check out the reproductions of vintage Florida travel posters! Great colors ..... perhaps future presents for the bride's home?


Jan at Rosemary Cottage

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Jan! I will definitely check out the vintage travel posters, great idea!

Retromodgirl said...

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter and handsome son-in-law's retro-styled wedding!!! You and your daughter are the epitome of old Hollywood glamor and style!

Rapunzel said...

Retromodgirl, thank you so much! Coming from you that is high praise indeed! :)

silverneurotic said...

I think that's the cutest wedding theme I have ever seen!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Silver! We had such a great time planning it, I really wish we could go back and do the whole wedding again, it was such a blur!

kim said...

I LOVE the retro look!!! They are all so adorable. You and Beren look so great!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Kim! Beren really got into it as well, we had a blast!