Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Fun Meme

I am puttering around this morning, happened upon this fabulous new-to-me blog, Farm Style by Clare. She did this amazing Meme so I decided to pour myself another cup of java and try it myself. A bit time-consuming but so worth it!



Go ahead…make your own! Here’s how:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


1. What is your first name? Evelyn
2. What is your favorite food? lobster
3. What high school did you go to? McArthur
4. What is your favorite color? Candy Apple Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Richard Gere
6. Favorite drink? Chardonnay
7. Dream vacation? Paris
8. Favorite dessert? key lime pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? loved
10. What do you love most in life? family
11. One Word to describe you. Passionate
12. Your flickr name. Rapunzel

Thank you to the following Flickr members:

1. Evelyn Nesbit, the first supermodel, 2. lobster, 3. Sunrise Over South Beach, 4. just cruising........, 5. Pretty woman, 6. Chardonnay!, 7. Paris, l'amour..., 8. Cupcake, 9. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam, 10. bless from above, 11. Sugar rain, 12. Aelse #9



2 comments:

kim said...

I am SO glad you found Clare's blog! I have "know" her through the internet for about 5 years!

Rapunzel said...

Kim, I am looking forward to exploring her blog more!