Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happiness Is...

*An overnight business trip with Beren, a much-needed and appreciated little getaway to the lovely Singer Island.


*A delicious casual dinner at a fun little dockside tiki bar.

*After-dinner drinks in the hotel's oceanfront bar.


*A romantic evening in a beautiful room, waking up to this gorgeous view!



*A leisurely breakfast before Beren headed off to meetings, a stack of magazines and a crisp bloody mary enjoyed poolside. Yummy!


*An en route phone call from Dad - Mom's being released from the hospital this evening!!! Yay!!! Now,that is really something to celebrate!

6 comments:

Karla said...

What a great sounding getaway! I could use a weekend like that myself. This certainly seems like a perfect time for you to get away! Hope you enjoyed the time rejuvenating.

Jen said...

Very nice. I love the sign.

Teacats said...

Lovely peaceful and fun getaway! So happy that you had a chance to breathe -- and enjoy! Yes -- that poolside sign is wonderful! Pass the Bloody Marys!

Jan at Rosemary Cottage

Rapunzel said...

Karla, come on down, girlfriend! I would have loved to have you sitting there poolside with me!

Rapunzel said...

Jen, it was a great little tiki bar, the sign is such fun!

Rapunzel said...

Jan, here's me clinking my bloody mary glass with you! ;-)