Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Menu Planning


I'm still working mainly from what I have on hand in pantry & freezer, it's amazing how much I had stocked away and how many meals I can make from it! This past Saturday night I made a big C*O*R*N dinner, served the family a smorgasbord of dishes from tacos to fried shrimp. They thought it was fun being able to create their own menu and it sure cleaned out the fridge!

So, here's my menu for the week, but I have to ask you guys - do you want me to still give the recipes day by day or are links here good enough for you? Or does it matter? *grin* Let me know, I can go either way!

Now, this week is a bit heavy on pasta, I know, but that's what I have an abundance of and everyone loves it anyway.

*Monday - Baked Spaghetti (I'll be using veggie crumbles instead of the beef)
Tuesday - Veggie Brown Rice Wraps
*Wednesday - Shortcut Minestrone
*Thursday - Shrimp Tetrazzini
*Friday - Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
*Saturday - Take-out Pizza or Dinner Out
*Sunday - Grilled burgers and hot dogs

4 comments:

Chandra said...

I like the links and I am going to try two of those dinners. :)

I've been linking to a lot of recipe blogs recently and I am finding myself eating at home more - finally.

Fifi Flowers said...

My family would love for me to plan and actually cook dinner everynight... you're good... I could learn a thing or two!

Rapunzel said...

Chandra, good for you! Let me know how the recipes turn out, ok?

Rapunzel said...

Fifi, LOL, well I'm not always successful at it but am getting back into the swing of things. The payoff is great if I put forth the effort, but the pizza delivery number still gets called more often than it should! *blush*