Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pampered Pets

We loooove our critters here at the castle..and they are spoiled rotten as a result!

Since when do we have a pet duck? Maybe if I'm very quiet they won't notice me?


Hey, that's my water!


Jackson (yes, that's his new name) was only supposed to be visiting for the weekend while Lily and her boyfriend were away, but it appears he's made himself quite comfortable, hasn't he?


Jezebel says it's her turn


Salem waits (im)patiently each morning for us to turn on "his" water fountain


Tabitha wants to come along!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

we have a cat who loves to drink our water too! Doesn't matter how much we give him his own fresh stuff, he likes to drink it out of our water glasses. It's kind of funny now that we've moved past the irritation :)

Rapunzel said...

Melissa, I have considered buying them one of those water fountain types of water dishes, lol, think they would love it! But I know they'd still "share" ours..shaking head...they are too cute, aren't they?

Beany said...

Awww I love kitties!

Rapunzel said...

Beany, me, too..which is why I can never turn one away! LOL