Sunday, September 21, 2008

Monday Menu Planning


I'll be out of town with Beren tonight but I have all of the ingredients on hand for tonight's dinner so that my lovely daughters can cook it for themselves if they so choose. Tomorrow is Mom's birthday so instead of take-out we'll be having a big family dinner featuring her favorite dish and cake!

Meatless Monday: White Bean & Greens Stew
Take-out Tuesday: Stuffed Shells, Coconut Sour Cream Cake
Weight Watchin' Wednesday: Mama Mia Vegetable Pie
Thrifty Thursday: Creamy pasta & chickpeas
Fishy Friday: Linguine w/Clam Sauce
Slow Mo' Saturday: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
Social Sunday: Leftovers

2 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

Thank you for all the links to the yummy dishes. I wish your Mom a very happy birthday. I am keeping her in my prayers ~
Hugs))

Deb said...

I love your organization of meals for the whole week. I am going to start doing this. Happy Birthday to your Mom! Celebrate!