Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Surprise

I started my morning with a luscious cup of Godiva Creme Brulee coffee poolside, scanning the Sunday paper and enjoying the first light of day. Beren then made me a tasty breakfast and I meandered over here to Blogland for a visit before I continue on with my day.



Imagine my surprise and delight when I found this wonderful surprise on Deb's blog; it seems that she has awarded me with a Million Dollar Friend Award! How absolutely lovely, a perfect addition to an already-fabulous Sunday morning! Thank you, Deb, I am truly honored! (And, yes, Nourish the Soul is one of my favorite blogs, I am indeed a devoted follower).

So, here goes: the rules are as follows:

1. Only five people allowed.

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Yikes! Well, after much thought, here are my choices:

*Aisling at the Quiet Country House is a long-time cyber friend & a dedicated follower of my blog! The pictures of her beautiful country home never cease to take my breath away, she's as talented with the camera as she is in the kitchen.

*Jen at Lords of the Manor is a delightful writer who writes such interesting posts whether they be amusing family anecdotes or serious thought-provoking discussions.

*Kim at Midwest Musings has such an eclectic blog, I just love stopping by there for snippets about life, craft, and magick!

*Susan at Optimistic Voices is a friend I am honored to have in "real life" as well as here in cybersphere. Her impeccably-written blog is filled to the brink with words, music, life - just like the author herself!

And last but certainly not least, Helena at Hot Mama II keeps me coming back for more, more, more of her sexy & delicious stories! She meets the criteria for the "different part of the world" selection as well.


Whew, there you go! Now, back to my Sunday musings..thanks again, Deb, for the lovely award!

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

kim said...

Oh my Goddess! Wow! Thank you!!

(((((hugs)))))
XOXO

Susan said...

Hey, M ~

What a delightful honor - thank you so much (Million Dollar Friend Award back at you!).

Can't say I have many "followers" - I will ponder how (and upon whom) to bestow... :-)

Helena S. said...

Thank you so much!! What a lovely surprise. :-)

Helena S. said...

I don't know if my comment got lost or something, but I just wanted to say thank you again!!! and I just posted about this award in my own blog.