Tuesday, March 3, 2009


I am so flattered! My dear blogging friend Deb at Nourish the Soul has given me a delicious award which I must share with you! I hope Deb will forgive me but at the moment I simply can't choose 10 blogs to bequeath the honor to right now! I love you all, and I visit your blogs frequently, you all contribute so much to my life.. I hope you'll understand if I simply pour a cool glass of lemonade for all of you on my blog roll, perhaps a Lemon Drop shot for those who imbide, and toast to Life - the sweet, the sour, and everything in between!

Thank you, Deb.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hello Rapunzel, love the recipe below...I also look for healthy enjoyable vegetarian foods. Congratulations on your award! It is difficult to pass them out...I want to share all of my affection with everyone who reads my Oasis blog too. I found your blog from Linda's Vulture Peak Muse; it's lovely and you have communicate such a warm presence.

Rapunzel said...

Cynthia, thank you so much for stopping by the castle! I promise to be more active soon, still a bit overwhelmed by recent events in my life but I'll be back! :-)