Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happiness Is...(the week in review)

A beautiful daughter headed off to prom..I can't believe she's all grown up!





Mothers Day brunch at Kali's house followed by a trip to the art museum. (free admission and half price mimosas!)





Fresh clean sheets on a Sunday morning and a crazy kitty who "helps" me change them!



Bread baking in the oven, dinner in the slow cooker...heading out to meet friends for an afternoon of live music and perhaps a cocktail or two. What a wonderful way to end the weekend!

I love Sundays...

6 comments:

Aisling said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Now while you're enjoying all of that, I'll be participating in an online classroom and then taking two online quizzes. ugh. lol! Have fun!

Sorrow said...

she looks beautiful...
so radiant,
what a sweet sounding weekend...

Rapunzel said...

Aisling, lol, but you will be doing wonderful things for your mind! I hope it was a good day for you, my friend.

Rapunzel said...

Sorrow, thank you so much! :)

jan said...

You have such lovely, lovely daughters!

And your kitty-cat has gorgeous markings!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Jan! :) My girls are gorgeous, if I do say so myself, lol!

And, yes, I have never seen a cat with markings quite like Jackson! They just keep getting prettier the bigger he gets. He knows he's special, though, believe me!