Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happiness Is...(the Week in Review)

Hanging with our wild & crazy biker friends at our fave Sunday afternoon tiki bar..even though we got totally soaked by rain, the band played on and the girls kept dancin'!



Going to see our friend play guitar in a wonderful Country-ish band. We always have a great time with Elvis and, yes, that's his real name!



Discovering a wonderful little Mexican restaurant on a Friday afternoon; $2.50 margaritas are the BOMB!



Happy Hour at the Wreck Bar, one of the very last mermaid shows before the bar is renovated. Crossing fingers and wishing real hard that they bring my mermaids back after completion!



Stay tuned, we have a fun-filled Memorial Day weekend planned!

2 comments:

Bette said...

Your hair is so gorgeous! I totally get the screenname.

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Bette! *blush* I had a pixie when I was a little girl and I think I'm still rebelling! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by the Castle!