Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today's Horoscope

Photobucket


Leo Horoscopes

Wednesday, Aug 5th, 2009 -- The Lunar Eclipse falls in your 7th House of Others, bringing an unresolved relationship issue out into the open. If you have taken a difficult turn of events to heart, this can be a powerful healing moment when cool logic supersedes the heat of passion. Seeing former relationships in a new light can change your perspective and free you to feel more alive in the present moment.


Very interesting, hope this is accurate because I need closure in some relationship issues. Hiding and avoiding never works, I just need to get the stuff out in the open and deal with it! In this case it's not all up to me, though; the ball is in someone else's court and I can only hope that he realizes the need for discussion & resolution as much as I do.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

May you have the closure you need, Rapunzel! Love and light to you. <3

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Cynthia. xoxo