Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday in the Bahamas



Whew..ok, I'm finally (almost) caught up enough to post about my Birthday Cruise to the Bahamas!



Beren and I had a fabulous time and though this was my first cruise experience, it will definitely not be my last. You can't beat the convenience, only unpacking once yet still being effortlessly transported to several locations. The entertainment on board was outstanding, the accommodations small but adequate, and the ship was gorgeous! Then there's the food...groan..I indulged just enough to experience the delicacies but not so much that I couldn't fit into my favorite jeans back at home.

Here's a few pics, I think they speak for themselves!





























10 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, M ~

Welcome back to *you* - your birthday cruise getaway looks amazing!

Love the way the flamingos appear to be forming the shape of a heart - just for you and C... <3

antgirl said...

You look so fabulous and radiant in your photos. Looks like a really wonderful way to spend a brithday! Happiest to you!

linda said...

i am so thrilled you had such a lovely time and you look amazing i might add....what ever you are doing is certainly making you gorgeous!

continued blessings...

Sorrow said...

Happy belated Birthday!
you look radiant, and happy!
here is to a year
FULL of blessings...

Rapunzel said...

Susan, I noticed that with the flamingos as well! :) Thank you, hope all is well in your world and you're settling back into home nicely. xoxoxo

Rapunzel said...

Antgirl, thank you so much for your kind words!! xoxoxo

Rapunzel said...

Linda...blush...thank you! Now it's back to the grind...groan....

Mother of Invention said...

You two make a very nice-looking couple! Glad you got to experience a cruise. I've been on a week cruise a long time ago and loved it. (Barbados and St. Thomas and St. Lucia were the best!)

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Mother of Invention, we did have a wonderful time on the cruise and am looking forward to the next one! :)

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Sorrow!