Thursday, October 15, 2009

Need a Boost!


Your mileage may vary, originally uploaded by wackystuff.

So sorry that I've been remiss in posting lately, dear friends, I have been totally overwhelmed and stressed out to the max! As much as I love our Ormond home and the time we've been spending up there, being away every weekend is taking it's toll. The Castle is a mess, frankly, not having me, the primary caretaker, there as often to care for it 3 days a week! It's a busy time at the office so I'm putting in more than my normal hours & I'm just plain exhausted both physically and emotionally, still deaing with some personal issues that are ever-so-slowly being put to rest. In addition, my weight is not good and I'm starting to get a cold. *sigh* All of this makes for a very weary witch, indeed! I have had little time to honor or plan for Samhain, a very important holiday to me.

So, this weekend I'm going to enlist the help of my willing volunteers (victims) in the homemaking department, am hoping to come home to find the Castle spic & span!

Crossing fingers and twinkling my nose..perhaps a little magick is in order?

Blessings,

Rapunzel

6 comments:

Geek Wife said...

I've tried the wiggling nose bit. It didn't work for me. :( lol

Jen said...

Good luck!

Sorrow said...

wishing I could send you some pixies and imps to help..
LOl

Annie said...

I've been real busy and exhausted too, arranging parties and all. My kids have had a flu for over a month now. And trying to lose weight is making me depressed. I just don't have the energy for it every day. But luckily there are more good days than bad days. On bad days the house is a mess and I just try to relax as much as I can. :-) But I have to get into some sort of shape for halloween because it's the best costume party of the year!

Rapunzel said...

Annie, I know just what you mean! I'm back on my South Beach-inspired eating plan, only thing that really works for me..I tried on my Halloween costume and was appalled at how awful it looked, lol! That was enough motivation for me!

Annie said...

PS. There's a boost for you in my blog.