Thursday, November 12, 2009

Proud as Peacock


Peacock, originally uploaded by Rapunzel*.

I just received this lovely e-mail in my box, am so excited I just have to share!

Schmap: Fort Lauderdale Photo Short-list

Hi Rapunzel*,

I am writing to let you know that one of your photos has been short-listed for inclusion in the ninth edition of our Schmap Fort Lauderdale Guide, to be published early December 2009.

http://www.schmap.com/shortlist/p=51923102N00/c=SM20464038


Oh, my goodness! Even if my photo isn't included I'm so honored to have been considered, never thought this little snapshot was anything special but apparently to someone it is. *big smile*

What a fabulous way to start my Thursday!


Brightest Blessings,

6 comments:

Aisling said...

What fun! :D

Susan said...

Hey, M ~

Beautiful photo, terrific honor - way to go, my friend!

Tracy said...

What a gorgeous photo!! Congrats!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Aisling! this is the second time I've been contacted about my Flickr photos being used for something, I am surprised! I can only imagine the attention your beautiful pictures must receive!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Susan. You well know that I needed a boost right about now. xoxox

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Tracy! :)