Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Funnies ~ Kittehs

Beren and I have been sitting at the dining room table on our respective laptops for a couple of hours now. He's working (ugh, what happened to being on vacation?) and I'm e-baying, reading blogs, you know, the usual morning stuff. It's pretty quiet here other than an occasional slurp of coffee or banging of keyboard (that would be Beren, of course) until I burst out in uncontrollable giggles. Beren looks up and quite seriously asks, "LOL Cats?" LOL, you got it! No matter what mood I'm in, these silly things delight and entertain me to no end. I share with you just one of this morning's funnies, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

2 comments:

The Orange Kitteh said...

LOL! Love that one! Its me and the black kitteh! There are many bad days that have been made better by a LOLCat! Sometimes when I want to munch for no reason, I just go to icanhascheezeburger and augh my way past the temptation!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Lol cats are such a delight...I admit, they're a guilty pleasure of mine, too. Any time I need a quick pick me up, I just visit ICHCB and before I've even scrolled to the bottom of the page, my mood has improved. Such is the power of adorable critters and humorous captions :D

Big hugs, sweet dear!
♥ Jessica