Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


New Years Eve, originally uploaded by Rapunzel*.

Happy New Year to all of my blogging friends!
Here's wishing that 2010 brings peace, joy and magickal moments to us all!



Brightest New Year Blessings,



P.S. Because a couple people on both of my blogs have mentioned the dress I'm wearing in this pic, I figured I should spill the beans. It's 100% silk, INC brand, and I paid a whopping $2.50 for it at a thrift store in Daytona. LOL! Better yet, the proceeds went to an organization for abused women. Good deal all around, right?

12 comments:

SilverNeurotic said...

Happy New Year!

Aisling said...

You look vibrant and beautiful, friend! I hope the year ahead is much the same... filled with vibrant living, love, and beautiful moments.

Anna said...

Happy New Year! Love your dress :-)

Susan said...

Hey, M ~

Happy New Year, my friend! - wishing you continued peace... and looking forward to seeing more of you in 2010... <3

Geek Wife said...

And also to you!

Annie said...

Same to you! You look like a real woman! :-)

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Silver! Happy New Year to you!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Aisling, my dear friend! 2010 is going to be a fabulous year, I can feel it in my bones! :)

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Anna! The dress is 100% silk, INC brand, I paid....$2.50 for it at a thrift store, lol!

Rapunzel said...

Ah, Susan, I am not making official resolutions this year but I have definite goals for myself and at the top of the list is spending more time with people I love. You, my dear, are one of the most important ones. xoxoxo

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Geek Wife!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Annie! I feel rather "womanly" lately, the 40's really are wonderful for that! ;)