Saturday, January 2, 2010

Monday Menu Planning



It's gorgeous here in the Sunshine State, just cool enough to turn off the a/c and crank open the windows! Therefore, lots of soup and comfort food on the menu this week.


Meatless Monday: Tofu & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Take-Out Tuesday: Pizza Night for the kids, Shirataki pasta & salad for me
Weight Watchin' Wednesday: Collard Greens & White Bean Soup
Thrifty Thursday: Mexican Vegetarian Casserole
Fishy Friday: Baked Shrimp with Feta
Social Saturday: Leftovers or out to eat
Slow Mo Sunday: BBQ

Back to work for me after a nice long holiday vacation..groan...have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

jan said...

Oh my god! "Turn off the a/c and crack open the window" ?!? That's so funny considering today's our first day since Wednesday without snow.

Deb said...

Happy New Year ! I am sending you wishes for a year full of much laughter and happiness, good health and peace. I am back to blogging after a little blogging break. I certainly did miss my blogging friends and look forward to a wonderful year of visiting with all of you. And I do appreciate your menu ideas and recipes! Take care.

Rapunzel said...

Happy New Year to you as well, Deb! Welcome back! :)