Thursday, February 18, 2010

It Takes Two

It Takes Two: A Novel It Takes Two: A Novel by Patrizia Chen


My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really wanted to like this book but instead found myself struggling through it at the halfway point, wanting to finish but happy that it wasn't much longer. While the sex scenes were certainly steamy and the dance descriptions interesting, I never really connected with any of the characters and found the story line to be predictable and unrealistic. I'm all for romance, but this one read more like a fairy tale for the middle aged set only in this story the handsome price arrived in a jet or Mercedes instead of the traditional white horse.

Overall, not a terrible read but one I wouldn't recommend.

Has anyone else read it and, if so, what did you think?

View all my reviews >>

No comments: