Friday, May 21, 2010

Since I've Been Gone

Winter.....



has turned to Spring....



and along with the change of season came some changes here at the Castle. I'm not quite ready to share the details yet but in the meantime here's what's been keeping me busy...

some gardening....



a little Wenching...



a bit of dining....



the usual cooking & entertaining...



just the right amount of relaxing...



a bit of mourning...



and a lot of puppy-raising!







I hope all is well with you, my dears, and promise to keep in touch more often. I miss my blogger friends!

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Aisling said...

Glad to see a post. Love all the photos and can't wait to hear about the changes at the Castle.

hugs,
Aisling

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Aisling! xoxoxo

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Happy to see your post! The photo's were great! Can't wait to hear what news you have to share.
Have a pretty night,
Kristin

huntb said...

加油!充實內函最重要!Beauty is but skin- deep. ....................................................