Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Menu Planning



Whew..it's been a long time since I posted a menu plan, or seriously even made one! It's busy season at work, though, and I really need to be as organized as possible. Though I'm still eating primarily Jenny Cuisine, the rest of my family isn't. With busy work & school schedules, my girls don't eat home as often as I'd like but perhaps I can coax them into sitting around the table a couple of times this week.

Meatless Monday: Spicy Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
Take-Out Tuesday: Pizza Night
Wok-y Wednesday: Shrimp Stir Fry
Thrifty Thursday: Pasta with "Secret" Sauce
Fishy Friday: Mahi with Kiwi Salsa
Social Saturday: Leftovers or out to eat
Slow Mo Sunday: Slow Cooker London Broil

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start so far!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hmmm, gonna try that "Secret Sauce" recipe I think.

Riotous Living said...

Love the themed days. Makes it easier to menu plan