Friday, May 27, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day 23

Way behind on these but here goes..

30 Days of Photos, Day 24. A picture of something you wish you could change



Beren has been estranged from his girls since last summer, and it absolutely breaks my heart. I can't imagine going a couple of days without speaking to my girls, much less a year! I hope & pray that something will happen to cause a reconciliation...soon.

Footnote:
Let me clarify: this situation is not Beren's decision, it is the girls'. It was a long-time coming and something he fought against, but he finally let them have their way. They do communicate on birthdays & holidays, but that's it. For now. Again, I'm hoping things change in the near future but the proverbial ball is in their court.

Still to Come...

25. A picture of your day

26. A picture of something that means a lot to you

27. A picture of yourself and a family member

28. A picture of something your afraid of

29. A picture that can always make you smile

30. A picture of someone you miss

4 comments:

Saimi said...

Aw, I hope he makes it a goal to be more active in their lives..They look like such sweeties!

Rapunzel said...

Saimi, please see footnote..:-(

Aisling said...

They are really hurting themselves in the long run, but young people so often don't have the perspective to understand that. It is such a sad situation. I hope it turns around soon. Hugs to you and Beren!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Aisling. You've been so supportive throughout every aspect of this journey, I so appreciate that. xooxox