Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Deal of the Day!


I've always clipped coupons & shopped the sales, but lately I've become http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifven more serious about saving & stocking up. To the amusement of my family, my stockpile is growing and I'm loving it! When Kali & Jesus come over for dinner, I hand them bags and encourage them to "shop" from my pantry; in this way I feel like I'm helping them in a small way, making sure they have plenty of food on the table. *grin* It's a Mom thing!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Anyway, I just have to share the deal I got at Publix this morning. Thanks to coupons from Kraft, Boca, Suave & Lipton along with store sales & coupons and some competitors coupons, I got all of this for $6.40! That's a savings of $51.83!



I want to mention a fabulous blogger who's recently inspired me in my quest to save dollars, Kimberly the Savvy Coupon Lady is the best! Since she's a Florida gal, she shares my dismay at the Sunshine State's "no double coupon" deals but still manages to save a ton of money while sharing her secrets with her many followers. Thank you, Kimberly!

Off to do some more coupon clipping, have a wonderful day!

xoxooxox

Rapunzel~

4 comments:

Saimi said...

Good for you!! That's a great feeling I wish I was more diligent in coupon clipping!

kim said...

*sigh* Our grocery doesn't double coupons either. They do a lot of "Buy this for 8.95 and these things valued at 4.95 FREE!" A lot of times they are pretty good deals.

Have you watched Extreme Couponing yet? LOVE IT!

Rapunzel said...

Saimi, it's time-consuming but oh-so-worth it!

Rapunzel said...

Kim, I love the show as well! Those folks put a lot of time & effort into the planning & shopping, but they save a ton of money!