Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday


This week I'm going to answer Jamie Ridler Studios' Wishcasting Wednesday prompt:

What do you wish to make progress on?




I want to make (continued) progress in my homemaking. This past week I've begun some re-decorating in the Castle and have really enjoyed the results. My long-neglected guest bathroom is now a cool, serene peaceful place where one can relax in a bubble bath with a scented candle by her side. Our old living room couch was replaced by a fresh new-to-us white one, courtesy of a generous neighbor. Beren repaired a broken sliding door, making it much easier for guests to enter and exit onto the Pirate Patio and pool area. The front window blinds are also repaired, allowing privacy when needed and rays of sunshine when open. I've ordered new window treatments which will arrive soon, can't wait to have them hung and then I'll share pics. I've also been doing more cooking which always brings me great joy.

Hearth and Home is so important to me, it's time to show it the attention it deserves.

Bright Blessings,

Rapunzel

9 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

This is a great wish. Sounds like you are on your way. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

juliejordanscott said...

fantastic... love the care you are giving your castle. (Mine needs more right now, too, only it is so hot I don't feel like moving!)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Jenni said...

Beautiful! This wish - homemaking - is up for so many women I know right now! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also, for the greatest good of all concerned.

Rapunzel said...

Thank you so much, beautiful ladies.

mamadontwanna said...

I am in the porcess of moving and I know how much work you are doing! As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you.

thewildpomegranate said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your wish!!! Home making is one of my absolute passions and I could feel the joy in your posts, by having these large and small projects completely!!

I've always thought that our homes were a clear picture of what is happening inside of us...Just my own opinion, of course, but I've seen how my mood has effected my home, and the condition of my home effected my mood :)

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Sharlene said...

lovely wish. go build your castle - before you know it, it will be perfect. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you as well

TrishaTrixie said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you my dear friend. If you desire to see mine, pop over here http://adgb.blogspot.com/2011/07/wishcasting-wednesday-what-do-you-wish.html

Alli said...

I have noticed that the more organized and beautiful my home is, the easier it is for me to be relaxed and productive! As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.