Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happiness Is...

I haven't been posting much lately, just really busy with work and going back & forth to the Ormond Beach house. Here's a few pics from the past couple of weeks and what I've been up to.

It actually got cold enough In Ormond to cause the trees to shed their leaves, something we never see in South Florida!




Martini Hour at Hyde Park, love the $4.00 Cosmos!




We met this group of Swiss tourists, had a blast hanging out with them at the Ocean Deck!




They told Beren that his last name is very common in Switzerland which was interesting because his grandfather did indeed trace his lineage all the way back to that country. I think I can see the resemblance here!




Kali & Kevin are up visiting this weekend, so nice to show them around town for the first time! We took them to Miltop Tavern where Kevin enjoyed a drink called Swamp Water. Ewww, I hope it tasted better than it looked!



In honor of Valentines Day, Beren bought me these lovely flowers; don't they look just perfect on the dining room table?




Kali & Kevin spent the afternoon baking cookies while I made cupcakes






Here we are heading out to the local country bar, Beren wants to take line dance lessons so he can keep up with the other cowboys, lol, but I'm not sure I'm quite up for that!




Back at home, Jackson hops up on my altar every morning, I think he's visiting Salem




I started a new kitchen experiment you can read more about it here on my other blog.



Hope you all are having a wonderful long weekend, Happy Valentine's Day!



1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw, you've been busy having lots of fun!

Happy Valentine's Day!