Saturday, September 5, 2009

Grand-Pets

As much of an adjustment as it's been for the 2-leggeds in the house, it's even more so for the critters! So far we've survived the first week with minimal fur flying though Lucy did receive a sharp smack to the nose courtesy of Jezebel! No pics of that event, nor of the brief nose-to-nose encounters between Jackson & his new canine sibling, but here are a few cute shots of other furry encounters:

Presley Meets Tabitha...




So glad Presley is blind & therefore can't see the look of disgust Tabitha cast him!




Jezebel Meets Presley




Lucy & Presley, enjoying the view




Jackson's been spending a lot of time at my desk and on other higher-than-Lucy surfaces so that he can peer down at her!




So glad Presley doesn't have any interest in stilettos!




So, there you go, a couple of the newest members of our household. Next time I'll introduce Killer, the 4-foot Ball Python, ok? *wink*

2 comments:

Jessica Cangiano said...

Ooohhhh, your cats (and dog!) are so sweetly adorable. My darling girl Stella (a one year old grey tabby) and I send them all oodles of hugs!

And to you, sweet soul, my utmost of thanks for your incredibly kind assistance with my quest to find nickel-free bobby pins. I hugely appreciate you contacting your hairdresser friend on my behalf. My eyes started to tear up when I read that. Seriously, thank you.

Massive hugs!
♥ Jessica

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Jessica! I will let you know as soon as I hear from Riviera. :) xoxoxoxo