Friday, September 18, 2009

Moving on Up (Sort've)


Things have been so crazy around here, just haven't had the emotional energy to do any blogging. K & K & critters are finally settling in, though, one more weekend of hard work and we should be back to "normal."

Since the last tenant's lease has expired, Beren and I have decided to leave his Daytona house vacant for the tie, we're going to use it as a weekend/vacation spot for a few months. With more people living in the Castle, we think it'll be best to have a place to go to give everyone some breathing room and this way when his girls visit they'll have a place to sleep other than the living room couches! So, today we'll load up a trailer with some furniture and supplies and head north. I'm looking forward to the change in scenery and some alone time with him, will be nice to have the whole house to ourselves and am sure my kids will appreciate some time without me hovering around as well! *wink*

Before I leave town I'm going to whip up a batch of lentil soup so the kids can nibble on it over the weekend and also bring a thermos of it for myself! With the other house not being equipped for cooking yet, I have no idea what my menu options will be so better to be safe than sorry.

I'll be sure to take some pics of the new-to-me abode and of any adventures we have while there. I'm not sure if we'll have internet yet so in case I'm not able to check in, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

jaz said...

sounds like a fun adventure! enjoy!!!