Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day 26

30 Days of Photos, Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you



When my ex and I separated, one of the first things I did was to redecorate my bedroom, turning it into a reflection of ME and my likes, tastes, desires. Even though I've been sharing it with a Special Someone for quite a few years now, it still looks pretty much the same, and I'm grateful he doesn't mind the girly-ness of it. *smile*

Still to Come...

27. A picture of yourself and a family member

28. A picture of something your afraid of

29. A picture that can always make you smile

30. A picture of someone you miss

Rapunzel~

4 comments:

Holly Diane said...

I love your 30 day challenge. Some of my favorite bedrooms of mine throughout my life have been after breakups when I totally went girly in the decor. There is something very comforting to me about a big white feather comforter with stuffed animals or pink pillows all over the place.

Rapunzel said...

Holly Diane, absolutely! I guess it goes back to the teenage years when we would take solace in our bedrooms, mourning whatever idiot had just broken our tender hearts!

Thank you for stopping by the Castle.

xoxoxo

Aisling said...

Of course he doesn't mind. Your bedroom is such a sensual, luxurious retreat!

Rapunzel said...

Thank you, Aisling! :) Right now it's a dust bunny haven, LOL.