Today Pagans celebrate Ostara, the Vernal Equinox. I'll be doing my own simple ritual here at home, then on Sunday we will celebrate Easter in the traditional way with baskets & colored eggs, etc.
Brightest Ostara blessings and Happy Easter to you all.
Simply lovely video -- DH and I send our brightest blessings to you, your loved ones and your home! We had omelets tonight -- and planted bulbs -- in keeping with the Celebration.
3 comments:
Where ever did you get such a wonderful video!!..lol
Hi there friend. Thanks for putting my video on your blog.
Many Ostara blessings to you.
Pagan and Proud.
Lee
paganboynuneaton
What a wonderful video!! where did you find it...lol
Thanks loads for using my video. Great blog.
Many Ostara Blessings to you my friend
Pagan and Proud
Lee
paganboynuneaton
Simply lovely video -- DH and I send our brightest blessings to you, your loved ones and your home! We had omelets tonight -- and planted bulbs -- in keeping with the Celebration.
Jan at Rosemary Cottage
Post a Comment